Planning & Zoning

Certain land use procedures require submitting an application with the Planning Division. Staff is available to answer questions.  

If you wish to discuss plans or the application process in person, please call ahead to schedule an appointment.

Map It - Interactive map for zoning, parks, district wards and more Opens in new window

General Information

Signs - Permanent and Temporary

Variance or Appeal of Decision