Can I rent the kitchen if I don’t have a caterer?

No, our kitchen is a commercially licensed kitchen, and you must have a Minnesota licensed caterer if you wish to use the kitchen. The kitchen currently does not have a working stove or oven. 

Show All Answers

1. Is the Civic Center open on holidays?
2. Can I bring in my own food or do I need to use a caterer?
3. Can I rent the kitchen if I don’t have a caterer?
4. Can we serve wine and beer?
5. Can we serve hard liquor?
6. What does the fee for serving alcohol cover?
7. Can we bring in glitter for decorations?
8. Can we bring glitter/confetti/rice/birdseed to toss over the happy couple?
9. Can we decorate with candles?
10. Can we have a DJ?
11. Can we have a band?
12. Can we tape or tack banners and other decorations to the walls?
13. Can we decorate the night before our event?
14. Can we have access to the space earlier to decorate?
15. Can we have a fire pit outside?
16. Can we decorate with balloons?
17. Do we have to vacuum after our event?
18. Do we need to take our trash home with us?
19. Can we have a casino fundraiser in the Civic Center?
20. Can we have a stage?
21. Are E-cigarettes allowed in the Civic Center?
22. Are guns permitted in the Civic Center?
23. What is your refund policy?
24. What if I have to cancel my event?
25. Can I hold a craft sale at the Civic Center?
26. Is there a discount for non-profits?
27. Is there a discount for residents of Coon Rapids?
28. Is there a discount for student athletic groups?
29. Can I hang decorations from the ceiling?
30. Can I bring and use my own decorations?